Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday

So I'm glad it's Friday and we're out for the weekend. However, as Hanna said earlier, I have to take the SAT tomorrow. So, that kind of put a damper on my weekend. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, and I'm a little worried about how I'm going to do. I don't think a test like this should be considered in whether or not you get into college. It's not really measuring what you've actually learned in high school. I'm done ranting now. I promise. :) 

Speaking of taking the SAT, I should probably go to sleep since I have to get up early! Oh, well. 

I plan on decorating my Christmas tree this weekend, which I'm excited about. I've decorated our tree for as long as I can remember and I really enjoy doing it. I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirt, with decorating our tree and all. Well, I'll try to post a picture when I'm finished. 
Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend. Comment and let us know if you have any exciting plans. :) 
Lots of Love, Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment