Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tutorial: Picture Holder


Hey guys! I just finished making this picture holder^^
It's really easy and fun to make, so I wanted to show ya'll how to do it. Hanna is the one who showed me how to do it, and I finished mine in one day. That being said, let's get started. :) 

1. First off, you need a book that you don't plan on reading again. (it works better if it's thicker. I'm guessing it would work with a thinner book, but I haven't tried)
2. Next, split it in the center. It doesn't have to be exact, just somewhere close.
3. Starting on one side of the half, start folding the pages towards the center. Try to bring the edge of the page as close to the center of the book as possible. Make sure and flatten the crease so that it lays somewhat flat. 
4. Continue till that half is all folded. 
* Sorry, my numbering got off. Did I mention I'm terrible with computers? 
4.Now start on the other side, folding them towards the center as well. 
5. This is what it should look like. Now, just fold the covers the same way you did the pages. 
6. This is what it should look like when it's finished. It doesn't have to be perfect, that's part of what makes it so special. Now, you're ready to add your pictures.

I hope you all enjoy this tutorial. If you have any questions or don't understand anything, just leave a comment, and we'll try our best to help. Also, if you do this, post a picture of yours in the comments. We would love to see it. Anyways, have a wonderful day. Lots of love, Macy 





No comments:

Post a Comment