Thursday, November 29, 2012

Macy's Wishlist

Hey guys!! So, I haven't posted anything in a while. Unfortunately, I've been really busy with school and everything. :( But anyways, I'm going to try and do more. So I've been meaning to make a little wishlist of a few of the items I really want right now. So here it is.....




The boots are from Frye, and they are called Melissa Button Boots. They are some of the brands bestsellers. I absolutely love these boots and have been wanting them forever. Personally, I really like this light brown color. However, if you think you'd like them in a different color, check them out. They are made in practically every color! Anyways, I think my aunt's getting me a pair for Christmas. I'm really excited!

The skirt is from ASOS. I really love this skirt because of the length. I think it would look adorable with tights in winter or without in summer. I've been looking for a black skirt for a while, and this one is perfect! It also comes in navy, burgundy, and a pretty burnt orange. 

This watch is from Fossil. They have really pretty watches as well as other jewelry. One of the main things I love about this watch is the color. I really like rose gold jewelry, but it's kind of hard to find sometimes. If you aren't a fan of rose gold, I'm pretty sure they have this watch in silve and regular gold. 

I really like this coat. I like red coats because they make me think of the holidays. This jacket is from Dorothy Perkins. If you haven't checked out this site before, you definitely should. 

So this was a long post, but as you can see, I really love to talk about clothes. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
 -Lots of Love, Macy 

No comments:

Post a Comment